Mario Bros Heating & Cooling offers a complete lineup of AC services to keep your Phoenix area home or business cool and comfortable throughout the hot Arizona summer. From new or replacement AC installation to prompt, efficient air conditioning repair and maintenance, our AC specialists offer all the high-quality air conditioner repair and servicing you need.
Air Conditioning Repair Service for Your Home or Business
Our hot, humid Arizona summers make a working AC system an absolute must when the summer months roll around each year. That’s why you’ll want to make sure you have the Mario Bros AC phone number handy to call whenever you need service. For 24-hour emergency repair service, feel free to call our office anytime, day or night. Our AC repair specialists are factory-trained and NATE-certified to provide outstanding service. Ask about our full-service agreements which cover both AC repairs and maintenance.
Signs that Could Indicate a Need for Air Conditioning Repair
Here are several signs that your AC system might need repair:
- Insufficient humidity control: If your system is not too large for the space it’s cooling, excessive humidity could indicate a malfunctioning condensate collection and drainage system.
- Inadequate cooling — or no cooling: This problem may indicate low refrigerant levels or a bad compressor.
- Uneven cooling from room to room: A thermostat problem can cause uneven cooling, as can a ductwork issue, which should be promptly corrected.
- Short cycling: When your air conditioner stays on for only a short time, turning on and off repeatedly, you may have a bad thermostat, ice on the AC coils or a refrigerant leak (which can be dangerous).
- Excessively noisy operation: Grinding sounds can indicate that the motor needs repair, whereas squealing sounds often indicate that the unit requires maintenance.
- Minimal airflow: Inadequate airflow can often be caused by a failing compressor — a situation that requires prompt attention.
- Strong odors: Acrid odors, such as a burnt odor, can point to burnt wiring inside the AC unit — an unsafe condition that should be diagnosed and corrected promptly.
- Water leaking from the unit: A water leak can indicate a cracked drain pan that needs replacement. It may also point to a clogged drain.
Mario Bros Heating & Cooling: For All Your AC Repair & Servicing Needs
If you are experiencing any of the above issues with your AC system, call Mario Bros Heating & Cooling. Our AC repair technicians can promptly diagnose and correct your problem, returning your system to optimal functioning and restoring your space to maximum comfort.